As a Machine Learning Software Engineer, you would be one of the first employees of CrowdAI. You’ll be working on large-scale computer vision problems, turning new ideas and the latest research into industry-leading enterprise solutions. You will be at the center of working on unique supervised learning techniques for satellite, self-driving car and drone imagery. You will be responsible for developing highly scalable classifiers, data regression and other models.
Ideal candidate is results-driven and carefully weighs the tradeoffs between short- and long-term solutions. You work independently and are comfortable taking on a variety of responsibilities. You pick up new technologies very quickly.
- 2+ years of practical experience developing ML classifiers, deep learning techniques
- Masters/PhD in ML or highly relevant experience (2+ years practical experience)
- Experience with computer vision in Python
- Experience with TensorFlow or Theano
- Experience completing software projects alone and in team environment
- Willing to share knowledge and teach teammates
- Experience with deployment on AWS or other cloud infrastructure a plus