As a Machine Learning Software Engineer, you would be one of the first employees of CrowdAI. You’ll be working on large-scale computer vision problems, turning new ideas and the latest research into industry-leading enterprise solutions. You will be applying state of the art deep learning techniques to vast datasets of satellite, self-driving car, and drone imagery. You will be part of our machine learning team responsible for developing deep learning solutions end-to-end from data processing to architecture development to deployment.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and can translate research ideas into scalable industry solutions. You should also be willing to both learn from and teach teammates.
- Significant practical experience developing Deep Learning models.
- Masters/PhD with specialization in Machine Learning or highly relevant experience
- Knowledge of at least one of the Deep Learning frameworks TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch, Theano
- Experience with Computer Vision (OpenCV preferred)
- Solid software engineering skills across multiple languages including Python, C++
- Experience with deployment on cloud infrastructure preferred